Standard Commercial License
The standard commercial license allows you to use the purchased materials for personal or commercial purposes.
1 the license applies to 1 user only.
Personal Use is defined as using purchased Items in a manner that has no potential monetary benefit.
Personal projects may not be associated with any commercial, non-commercial or other organization.
You can use the purchased goods in an unlimited number of personal projects.
For example, you can:
- Create a greeting card for a friend
- Create a poster to decorate your home
- Use the sublimation design on t-shirt, bag, etc. (for yourself, your friends or your family members) without extracting any benefit.
- Create stickers for your planner
- Create a design for your personal blog/website, if you do not make a profit from those resources
- Create a decor for your child’s birthday
- Create design posts for your social networks, if you do not use them for business
And much more…
Anything not related to personal use is considered commercial.
A purchased Item may be used in 1 Project. As an exception, Installable Items may be used in an unlimited number of Projects on a one seat per license basis. A Project is defined as a complete and cohesive undertaking that may result in one or more End Products. Any End Products included in the one Project must be directly related under a single concept. However, all purchased Items may be used in an unlimited number of Personal Use Projects.
End product is a digital design or a physical item that you or your customer intend to sell to more than 1 person.
End product can not be sold more than 500 times, it refers to the standard commercial license.
All end products must be linked in one way or another within a single concept.
All end products must be significantly different from the original products and require time, effort and skills to produce.
The final products may not be used or sold in a way that competes with the original product that you have purchased.
End products should not include original products in such a way that they can be easily extracted. (i.e. if you purchased .PNG clipart and intend to include it in your .PSD template, you need to rasterize the item and merge it with the background so that your buyers can not easily extract the original .PNG clipart.)
– The author has the right to change the license rules at any time without prior notice, but the rules that were current at the time of purchase apply to the buyer.
– The images can be used both for personal or commercial purposes. No need to buy additional licenses for commercial use.
– Images can be used to create commercial physical and printed goods.
If you use images in a product for digital sales (for example, a postcards, business cards ets.), your product must be sold in the form of a flattened, complete and finished design. You cannot sell the product as it is or create new digital products for design (cliparts, digital paper, design elements, etc.) based on it.
– Do not redistribute, resell, share or copy. You receive a non-exclusive license to use this product.
– Due to the nature of the digital products, the refunds are not available
Examples of how you can use it:
1. Print on mugs, clothing, fabrics, souvenirs, postcards, posters, invitations, stickers, planners, tote bags etc.
2. Use for scrapbooking, jewelry, crafts for wedding, birthdays etc.
3. Use it to create advertising materials, design websites, and marketing materials
Your design must necessarily include additional elements (background, text, other graphics) must be significantly different than the original template; require time, effort, and skill to produce and not derive its primary value from the template itself.
How not allowed to use:
1. To create Cliparts, Digital paper, Backgrounds, Textures, Overlays, SVG, sublimation Designs, or any other graphics for sale
2. Create and sell designs on POD sites such as Zazzle, Redbubble, Society, Vistaprint, etc.
3. Use for applications, software, or games