1. General Information
Individual Entrepreneur: Balbikhina Svetlana Alekseevna
Primary State Registration Number of the Sole Proprietor (OGRNIP) : 316505300063160
Taxpayer Identification Number (INN): 503116294101
2. Definition Of Terms
2.1. “Personal information” — information that has a direct or indirect relation to a specific or identifiable natural person (also called data subject).
2.2. “Personal data processing” is any operation (action) or a combination thereof, which we produces with personal data. We can collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (if necessary to update or change), extract, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access access), depersonalize, block, remove, and even destroy. These transactions (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
2.3. “Privacy” is a requirement imposed on the Operator or another working with User data officer to hold such information confidential, not devoting extraneous, if providing personal data the User has expressed consent and no lawful basis for disclosure.
2.4. “The user of the website” (“User”)” – a person visiting our website svetlanakleine.com and who use our services and products.
2.5. “Cookies” — a short fragment of data sent by a web browser or a web client to the web server in the HTTP request, whenever a User tries to open the page of the online store. The fragment is stored on the User’s computer.
2.6. “IP address” — a unique network address of the node in the computer network based on TCP/IP.
3. General Provisions
3.1. When user viewing our site and use our products or services user automatically implies consent to the processing of personal data.
3.4. Verification of personal data entered by the user (automatically or manually ), not part of our duties.
3.6. To disclose personal data, the user fills electronic forms located on the svetlanakleine.com.
User’s personal data to be treated are:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Order Notes
– Payment Method
– The data that the user publishes in his public profile (this data the user can leave at will and they are not confidential)
3.7. The consequence of disabling cookies can prevent you access to appropriate parts of svetlanakleine.com.
3.8. Svetlanakleine.com collects statistics about IP addresses of all visitors. This information is needed to identify and solve technical problems and monitor how legitimate is the financial payments.
4. Purposes Of Collecting Personal User Information
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
4.1. The collection of personal user data by svetlanakleine.com is carried out in order to:
– To identify the user who passed the registration procedure on svetlanakleine.com to place an order and (or) purchase from the store remotely.
– To open the user access to personalized resources of this website.
– To install with user feedback, which means, in particular, the sending of requests and notifications regarding usage of svetlanakleine.com, processing user queries and requests, provision of other services.
– To determine the location of the user to ensure payment security and prevent fraud.
– To confirm that the data provided by the user is complete and accurate.
– To create an account to make purchases if the user has expressed his or her wish.
– Notify the user about the status of his order.
– To process and receive payments, confirm the tax or tax breaks, to challenge the payment.
– To provide the user with the fastest possible solution to the problems encountered when using svetlanakleine.com through efficient customer and technical support.
– Inform the user about updated products, to acquaint him with unique offers, new price lists, news about the activities of the online store or its partners, and other information, if the User expresses his or her consent.
– Advertising goods an online store, if the user expresses his or her consent.
– To grant user access to sites and services an online store, helping him thereby to obtain products, updates and services.
5. Methods And Time Of Processing Personal Information
5.1. The term of processing of personal data by user is not limited. The procedure can be carried out in any statutory way. In particular, with the help of information systems of personal data that may be carried out automatically or without automation.
5.2. Processed user’s personal data by svetlanakleine.com may be transferred to third parties, including employees of the site. It is necessary for the execution of the order. User consent to such transfer provided for in the rules of the site policy.
5.3. Also handled personal data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation, if carried out lawfully and in accordance with the Russian legislation.
5.4. If the personal data is lost or disclosed, the user is notified about it by the website.
5.5. All our actions intended to prevent the user’s personal data of third parties (with the exception of p. 5.2, 5.3). Last, this information should not be accessible even by accident, so they didn’t destroy it, not changed and not blocked, copied and distributed, and did not commit other illegal actions. To protect user data, we has a complex of organizational and technical measures.
5.6. If the personal data is lost or disclosed to, we together with the user ready to take all possible measures to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6. The Obligations Of The Parties
6.1. The responsibilities of the user includes:
– To provide accurate information about yourself
– Update and supplement the information provided in case of change thereof.
6.2. Our responsibilities include:
– Block personal user data from the time from which the user or his legal representative will make the request. The right to make a request for a lock is also provided to the authority empowered to protect the rights of the user who submitted information to svetlanakleine.com on a check period in the case of detection of unauthenticity of the personal data communicated or illegality of actions.
7. Liability Of The Parties
7.2. But there are some cases where the site Administration is not responsible if the custom data is lost or disclosed. This occurs when:
– Data became public before was lost or disclosed.
– Data was provided to a third party before we got them.
– Data was disclosed with the consent of the user.
8. Dispute Resolution
8.1. If the user is dissatisfied with the actions of svetlanakleine.com and intends to defend its rights in court, before you file a claim, he must submit a claim (a written offer to settle the dispute voluntarily).
8.2. We are obliged to consider the received claim within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt and notify the user of its consideration and the action taken.
8.3. If both parties failed to agree, the dispute shall be referred to a judicial organ where it needs to consider according to the Russian law.
9. Additional Terms